Lincoln is announcing College Student Purchase Program, effective January 6, 2015, for ALL full-time and part-time college students (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors), recent college or trade school graduates and current graduate school students.
Student who has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2013 through January 4, 2016
Competitive RETAIL Conquest Bonus Cash
Customers that currently own or lease a 1995 or newer non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Competitive Conquest Cash towards the purchase of an eligible new vehicle.
- This incentive is NOT compatible with RCL Renewal, Owner Loyalty or other conquest offers.
- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
- Customer must have leased the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.
- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.
- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.
- Customer is NOT required to trade in their vehicle.
Disaster Relief Bonus Cash - Central - TX
CUSTOMERS MUST PRESENT A COPY OF THEIR INSURANCE CLAIM FORM INDICATING
DAMAGE TO THEIR CAR, TRUCK OR SUV AS A RESULT OF SEVERE STORMS, TORNADOES,
STRAIGHT-LINE WINDS AND FLOODING WHICH OCCURRED IN MAY, 2015 may recieve Disaster Relief Bonus Cash in the state
of Texas now includes the following counties: Bastrop, Blanco, Bowie, Brazoria, Caldwell,
Cherokee, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, Eastland, Ellis, Fannin, Fayette, Fort Bend, Gaines,
Grayson, Guadalupe, Harris, Harrison, Hays, Henderson, Hidalgo, Johnson, Liberty, Milam,
Montague, Navarro, Nueces, Rusk, Smith, Travis, Van Zandt, Walker, Wichita, Williamson and
AND WITHIN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN OKLAHOMA: Atoka, Byran, Cleveland,
Comanche, Grady, Johnston, Kiowa, LeFlore, McClain, McCurtain, Oklahoma, Pittsburg, and
Customers that currently own or lease a 1995 or newer Ford, Lincoln or Mercury vehicle and purchase or lease a new eligible Lincoln Vehicle are eligible for the Owner Loyalty incentive.
- Customer must have Owned the Lincoln vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.
- This Owner Loyalty Program is compatible with RCL Renewal Program
Police Association IUPA and NAPO Appreciation. Active members of the International Union of Police Association (IUPA) and/or the National Association of Police Officers (NAPO) for at least 60 days.
Union offices will validate membership before processing offer.
This is NOT a Direct Mail Offer.