Other Available Offers
Bonus Cash offer exclusively for members of the following US Military Branches:
Active Military Personnel in the Army, Navy, Air Force Marines, Coast Guard, National Guard, Reservists serving on Active Duty and members of the Delayed Entry/Enlistment Program (DEP)
Veterans within 180 days of separation
Spouses/Surviving Spouses and other household members, who are residents of the United States.
Offer is valid for the purchase or lease of a new eligible Ford Division vehicle. Limit one Bonus Cash offer per military member, per VIN.
Dealers must retain Military Leave and Earnings Statement, Delayed Entry/Enlistment - DEP Form, Retirement Card or Form or Veterans/Retirees DD-214 Form in the sales jacket for audit purposes.
Please note: Customers must present their military documentation (as reflected above) or other proof that clearly reflects active or reserve status.
Qualifying buyers will receive Bonus Cash good toward the purchase or lease of any eligible new vehicle.
Final paid vehicles are NOT eligible.
All eligible returning RCL lessees are eligible. Please see the Terms and Conditions section below for complete details.
Customers who come out of any eligible Ford or Lincoln RCL contract and purchase or lease a new eligible Ford vehicle are eligible for the below incentives.
- This RCL Renewal Program is not compatible with any Owner Loyalty Program.
- A/Z/D-Plan delivery types are eligible.
- Customers who have previously terminated their lease between April 1, 2015 - July 6, 2015 are also eligible for the program.
- Prior Commercial Lease contracts are NOT eligible for RCL Renewal.
Ford Division is announcing College Student Purchase Program, for ALL full-time and part-time college students (Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors), recent college or trade school graduates and current graduate school students.
All documentation associated with a CSPP claim must be provided to Program Headquarters via online enrollment upload. Documents that are required are Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement, Customer Cash Payment Authorization form (CCPA), and Proof of Student eligibility i.e. Current Class Schedule or copy of Diploma.
Customers that currently lease a non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.
- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
- This incentive is NOT compatible with RCL Renewal, Owner Loyalty or other Conquest Offers.
- Dealer must enter the first 2 and last 8 of the customer's competitive VIN along with the Make (i.e.Chevrolet) and Model (i.e.Impala) in the VINCENT claiming system or the claim will be reversed.
- Customer must have leased the competitive vehicle for a minimum of 30 days prior to the sale date of the new VIN.
- Customers who terminated a competitive vehicle lease up to 30 days prior to the sales of the new VIN are eligible.
- A competitive vehicle may be applied to one and only one new vehicle lease/purchase, even if two individuals are named on the title/lease.
- Customer is NOT required to trade in their vehicle.
CUSTOMERS MUST PRESENT A COPY OF THEIR INSURANCE CLAIM FORM INDICATING DAMAGE TO THEIR CAR, TRUCK OR SUV AS A RESULT OF SEVERE STORMS, TORNADOES, STRAIGHT-LINE WINDS AND FLOODING WHICH OCCURRED IN MAY, 2015 WITHIN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN TEXAS: Bastrop, Blanco, Caldwell, Denton, Eastland, Fort Bend, Gaines, Guadalupe, Harris, Hays, Henderson, Hidalgo, Johnson, Milam, Montague, Navarro, Rusk, Smith, Travis, Van Zandt, Wichita, Williamson and Wise
AND WITHIN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES IN OKLAHOMA: Atoka, Byran, Cleveland, Comanche, Grady, Johnston, Kiowa, LeFlore, McClain, McCurtain, Oklahoma, Pittsburg, and Pottawatomie.
Ford Credit Retail Bonus Cash. Must finance through Ford Credit.
Delivery Types: 0, E, A, X, 1, K
Flex-Buy Delivery Types: Z, F, W, V, U
Police Association IUPA and NAPO Appreciation. This is NOT a Direct Mail Offer. Union offices will validate membership before processing offer.